Spread the news…Baby Huth has his own little mini fingerprints! His hands are now fully developed, complete with mini fingernails which are probably keeping busy touching and grabbing his face, feet, and the umbilical cord. He’s continuing to put on baby fat to get rid of his coat of wrinkles. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (the length of an English cucumber) from head to heel. The nerves in Baby Huth’s ears are better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both my voice and Justin’s as we talk. As he reacts to sounds, his pulse increases and he may even move in rhythm to music! “Fa la la la la la la la la” He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. Another cool fact is that he already has patterns of sleeping and waking.
As for me, my uterus is about 2 and a half inches above my belly button. It will continue growing at a rate of about 1 centimeter each week through the rest of my pregnancy. I am definitely starting to feel some lower back pain as my belly continues to grow. Also, I have begun the pregnancy sleeplessness! I fall asleep on my left side and wake up about every hour to either turn due to discomfort or to go pee (shocking). I need more pillows, but if I add any more Justin will wind up on the floor. Haha. Sometimes I fall right back asleep, but other times my mind in going a mile a minute thinking of everything I need to do with work, at home or about the baby.
Last night while watching a movie, Baby Huth was moving all around and I told Justin to watch my stomach. Even through my shirt, Justin could see him punching or kicking me! It was so funny. I’m not sure how funny it will be when it starts to hurt, but for now it still feels cool. I am still doing well with walking most evenings, but my bladder likes to interrupt whenever possible. I just have to make sure not to drink close to a walk or else it wouldn’t last long!
As for work..4 1/2 days left!!!!! Tis' the Season
As for work..4 1/2 days left!!!!! Tis' the Season



No comments:
Post a Comment